I ate dinner at Mama Dana’s a few weeks ago and was amazed by how she cooked broccoli. So I put my own twist on it to share.
head of broccoli
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
salt & pepper
Here’s how ya do it:
- First, set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, wash, cut, and spread out the broccoli on the foil
- Lightly cover the broccoli with oil (get dirty and use yer hands to evenly cover….then wash yer hands)
- Dash a little salt and pepper and throw in the oven for about 15 minutes
- Take ’em out of the oven. Cover with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs
- Place the oven on BROIL and throw ’em in for 1 minute…
- Last, squeeze half a lemon evenly over the veggies.
**Want to know how to make your citrus fruit real juicy before you squeeze ’em? Roll the fruit real good before you cut it.
The last installment for the perfect summer supper is the perfect Sangria. I need you to get excited.